[AusNOG] AAPT issues again....

Bradley Amm brad at bradleyamm.com
Fri Aug 13 22:57:03 EST 2021

​AS4739 is still peering but its only a matter of time until that network is closed.

Users have been moved to the TPG AS7545 when they change plans or new signups. No doubt they will move all the old users or when they force a plan change on them.

Unsure what happened to Vodafone NBN users. Assuming they have been churned to TPG network. The Vodafone peering policy just now says to refer to TPG