[AusNOG] TPG/Vocus routing issues?

Dan Whitford Dan.Whitford at anycast.com.au
Mon Aug 2 10:29:20 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

If anyone needs some assistance, in terms of short term / temporary transit capacity, please let me know off list.

Happy to help out :-)

Dan Whitford
Head of Wholesale & Business

Mobile (+61) 410 275 107<tel:(+61)%20410%20275%20107>

[Swoop Logo]
swoop.com.au<https://www.swoop.com.au/>

The content of this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please inform the sender and delete this message. Do not copy or share the information included in this email.

Swoop Telecom acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community in the spirit of reconciliation. We pay our respect to their elders, past and present, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.