[AusNOG] Urgent: Telstra NOC

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Sep 30 08:16:10 EST 2020

Perhaps it is best you take it through official channels then, rather
than pushing for information from a staffer who is

  a) on leave
  b) has no obligation to provide support through this channel - but
does so for the good of the community

  It is amazing that it got fixed this way at all. Even just a few years
ago I wouldn't imagine someone with such reach into Telstra NOC being so
accessible for truly complex issues - you'd spend half a week trying to
get through their phone system to someone or email the 'noc@' or
something and hope to get a reply in a few days.