[AusNOG] Azure AD - Office 365 outage

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Sep 29 09:16:44 EST 2020

Quite a 'few' :)

It seems to be login.microsoftonline.com which is borked, so consequently
cannot login to Azure or office online or anything which requires
authentication via this. The status says existing sessions aren't impacted,
that might be a bit hit and miss as many existing sessions stopped working
(because they tried to re-auth token via login.ms more than likely, as
multiple tabs are now stuck on
https://login.microsoftonline.com/ORGSITENAMEHERE/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?client_id
....)