[AusNOG] Issues with the new "Long Term Stable" 6.46.7 Mikrotik firmware released Sept 14, 2020

Roy Adams roy at racs.com.au
Wed Sep 23 14:07:22 EST 2020

GRRR, Apologies for the reply all.... rookie day, not enuf coffee ...

Kindly,

ROY ADAMS* | *P 07 3040 5010  | Web: http://www.racs.com.au/ | Wiki:
https://ex.racs.com.au:444/ | eMail: mailto:roy at racs.com.au
<roy at racs.com.au>
A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events,
and outcomes.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur - Red Adair.
Life is a journey through a series of adventures... Live them, love them,
hate them, but never give up on your dreams, desires, and goals.
Have you been good today? ಠ_ಠ