[AusNOG] Vrrp

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Sep 2 12:36:56 EST 2020

I believe it has to do with ARP and how the mikrotik manages duplicates
etc across the network when using VRRP - but I could be wrong.

Switching between the 2 though could be due to priorities and/or
preemption mode - would need to see your config or a debug level log
when its happening to know for sure.