[AusNOG] Urgent: Telstra NOC

Jason Leschnik jason at leschnik.me
Sat Oct 3 23:29:25 EST 2020

>  Job didn’t ask for a RCA, he asked what action was taken at a very
specific time that resolved the impact.

This is precisely why helpful people stop helping.

I see this list as a gentle[man|woman]'s agreement that support structures
"kinda suck" and are not always great at getting a contact fast,* _By no
means do I see it as my personal ticket queue with those who do take time
to respond_*.

Russell divulging any more than he did I would imagine could land him in
hot water, especially if that's not the official messaging Telstra wishes
to release at that time. Anything further, then you should be relying on
the official channels. Russell supplements Telstra's official channels, he
does not supplant them. I think that goes for anyone else who helps on the
list.

Let's always try to protect those who "aggressively" do the right thing for
companies that sometimes outwardly may appear like they don't care.

As always Russell, great work.

Regards,
Jason.