[AusNOG] Cisco Equipment for Sale

Jennifer Sims jsims at pingco.com.au
Thu Nov 5 08:39:17 EST 2020

Good Morning Nog'ers,

On behalf of PingCo, I have some Cisco routers that are available for sale and would make perfect labs or tinker boxes!
One of the routers even has a 3G HWIC (Think of that speed right there!)
Each router has been checked, tested, booted, wiped etc, and I've even wiped them down with anti-bac wipes etc to make sure they're as clean as I can make them!

No reasonable offers refused (my CIO's instructions!)

There will be more HPE Switching gear coming once I have had a chance to check, test, wipe and document them!

The list can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JfCMULaq9qEAatccnPGw97td6kiFSsfxufK2eSEhQos/edit?usp=sharing

You can either:

  *   Pick them up from our Tullamarine office
  *   We can ship them to do you at the pure raw cost to ship or you can arrange your own shipping.

If you want them, drop me an email or give me a call. If the line in the spreadsheet is green, it's still up for grabs!

Regards,
[cid:image001.png at 01D6B34F.25CC90C0]
Jennifer Sims
Pronouns: She/Her