[AusNOG] SD-WAN Architects

Tom Sykes tomsykes2513 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:46:19 EST 2020

Hey list,

Hope everyone is doing well. It has been relatively quiet on here lately so
I hope you don't mind me casting the net on this.

I've got some exciting projects kicking off soon in the SD-WAN space, and
I'm looking for some exceptional SD-WAN Network/Solution Architect talent.
People who have a deep experience in the end to end - from
selling/designing it, provisioning/deploying it and operating it in a
Tier-1 carrier environment.

No specific vendor prerequisites, however Fortinet experience would be a
distinct advantage.

Happy to discuss off-list, would welcome any recommendations.

All the best

Tom