[AusNOG] Email Admin for Transport NSW?

James Gray james at gray.net.au
Tue May 19 16:26:11 EST 2020

Hi All,

I’m running into a bit of a brick wall for one of my clients. Long story short someone was using an O365 mailbox of an employee to send spam. Passwords have been changed, 2FA implemented, the usual remediation steps etc completed. However, all emails from this mail account are now disappearing when sent to transport.nsw.gov.au.

I haven’t been successful finding anyone in that organisation who seems to be able to assist. No reflection on them - it’s a big place and I’m obviously not reaching the correct people.

This is a long-shot, but does anyone here know a person I could reach out to at Transport NSW to talk about getting this address off their black list? Message me off list.

Regards,

James