[AusNOG] FYI: Telstra carrier interconnects are full

Sean Agius sagius at pingco.com.au
Mon Mar 23 14:35:19 EST 2020

It’s not SIP channel issue unfortunately. Rob is on the money.

I am led to believe that line orders are being provisioned with urgency to increase capacity, so definitely not a BW or SIP issue per-se.

All congestion is stemming from the COVID-19 Hotline and affecting multiple Tier 1 providers nationally at present.

Regards,
Sean Agius
Senior Engineer
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D60120.45EC65B0]
Suite 114, 189 South Center Road, Tullamarine 3043
Phone:
+61 3 8592 8866
Email:
sagius at pingco.com.au<mailto:sagius at pingco.com.au>
Mobile:
+61 431 236 571
Website:
http://www.pingco.com.au<http://www.pingco.com.au/>

This communication is intended only for use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution or replication of this message is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email is not waivered, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, we would appreciate immediate notification by telephone or return email and ask that the message be permanently deleted from your system.