[AusNOG] Mobile Data Capacity - Where's the bottleneck?

Roy Adams roy at racs.com.au
Mon Mar 23 14:01:52 EST 2020

+1 needed for clarification also.
Philippines carriers are a mess.

Just to add to the mix, the provider I use has 10+ APN's, and on any given
day, 1 or 2 of the APN's will be consistently faster than the other 8.

So Backhaul, Spectrum, APN are the factors where I cannot figure the
slowness.
Industrial 4G/LTE router with Cat6 aggregation, and 3 or 4 out of 5 bars
signal

Kindly,

ROY ADAMS* | *P 07 3040 5010  | Web: http://www.racs.com.au/ | Wiki:
https://ex.racs.com.au:444/ | eMail: mailto:roy at racs.com.au
<roy at racs.com.au>
Please never upgrade to the latest Windows 10 - You don’t need the hassle,
and I don’t need the work.
More seriously, the 6 months older Windows 10 releases are typically FAR
MORE stable - a simple RACS script can fix this - just ask :)
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait
until you hire an amateur - Red Adair.
Life is a journey through a series of adventures... Live them, love them,
hate them, but never give up on your dreams, desires, and goals.
Have you been good today? .ಠ_ಠ