[AusNOG] All AU Locations Virtual Machine

Matthew Matters mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au
Wed Jul 22 13:15:33 EST 2020

FYI:

2vCPU's
1 - 2 GB Memory
30GB HDD
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 IP
1 IPv6 IP

This is a bit outside our price range as it currently stands, we are moreso looking for around $5-15 Per location.

Sorry but typical tyre kicker, gave me something to do for about 15 minutes

Regards,

Matthew Matters  Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
​P  03 5326 0050  |  M  0402 711 135  |  E  mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au​