[AusNOG] MMS + SMS to email with Calls to SIP

Stephen ausnog at privanon.me
Thu Jul 16 16:33:53 EST 2020

Hi John,

They are particularly keen on keeping their numbers - will the redirect
cover SMS/MMS as well, or only voice? Additionally they want to keep
receiving calls on these same numbers, so it may not work - but
nonetheless, still keen to hear your response.

As far as for received calls, they would be looking to actually receive
and talk with someone - either by redirect to another number, or by
actually receiving the call on a SIP trunk etc. Unfortunately sounds
like it may not work with you guys in this instance, but if not, will
definitely file it away for future reference :) Thanks!