[AusNOG] Intermittent problem accessing Goggle services.

Paul Holmanskikh ausnog at pkholm.com
Fri Jan 17 20:50:36 EST 2020

Hi,

I have reactivated our bi-lat peering with Google.  Looks good so far.
I tests some of previously affected IPs, no problems found.

---

NEXON - I.T. FOR THE DYNAMIC BUSINESS
Paul Holmanskikh
Senior Network Engineer

Disclaimer: The contents of this email represent my own views and not
necessarily the views of my employer