[AusNOG] Land Access

avinash at ozisp.com.au avinash at ozisp.com.au
Tue Feb 25 16:13:19 EST 2020

Hi Rhys

Are you going to mount a device on his roof? Are you going to use any
facilities like power from that roof owner?

You will have to come to a mutual agreement to use his roof. We use to give
free internet to the land lord to mount a repeater those days, long time ago
or agree for a monthly rent.

Best option is to use a airFiber from Ubiquiti  or a Infrared data link for
high bandwidth.

Thanks