[AusNOG] APNIC EC Elections

Jonathan Brewer jon.brewer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:05:31 EST 2020

Hi All,

Please forgive the cross-post from NZNOG.

Elections for the APNIC Executive Committee are now open. If you don't
spend a lot of time working outside of Australia, you may not know the
candidates well. I've had the pleasure of working with several & thought
I'd offer some endorsements. While all the nominees may be skilled, I think
a few have gone above & beyond with contributions to their communities &
deserve your support.

*Achie Atienza* for his work with phNOG
*Kams Yeung* a current EC member who has worked with a very long list of
NOGs
*Sumon Sabir* for his work with bdNOG, SANOG, & IGF activities

Thanks,

Jon