[AusNOG] Ticket Received - [#49264] AusNOG Digest, Vol 96, Issue 4

Greenhood IT support at greenhood.com.au
Wed Feb 5 12:00:15 EST 2020

  Dear Ausnog,  Thanks for your email. We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 49264. One of our support team will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response as soon as we possibly can.  Thank you for your patience, and for trusting us with your support needs.  Sincerely, Greenhood IT Support Team