[AusNOG] 4G router alternatives to Cradlepoint

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Wed Dec 9 18:01:13 EST 2020

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to those who took the time to reply.

We've got a bunch of options now in our price point, and are going to
procure some units to test with and assess over the next couple of months.
Once we're done, I'll try and provide some feedback. There are some very
compelling 4G and 4G options out there that "on paper" do the job quite
well - so keen to see how they run when we actually test them out.

Thanks,
Andrew