[AusNOG] rack space needed.

Stephen Rowney srowney at infinet.com.au
Mon Dec 7 12:12:40 EST 2020

Hi All,

We are looking for 2 Racks on a 3 year term at least 50KM from Sydney CBD, yet around the Sydney basin area.

Must have decent peering access and the usual facilities required by enterprise accounts.

If anyone can assist me with this please respond to me off list.

Kind regards
Stephen Rowney

[https://infwww.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/Infinet-Logo/inflogo+-+Resize+smaller.png]<http://www.infinet.com.au/>
T 1300 558 393 M 0405 181 833
E srowney at infinet.com.au
www.infinet.com.au<http://www.infinet.com.au/>
NOTICE / This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.