[AusNOG] Microsoft Direct Routing / Network Issues?

Sean Agius sagius at pingco.com.au
Fri Aug 14 15:09:39 EST 2020

Hi Guys,

We are seeing some odd behaviour on Msft side (Calls randomly dropping etc) – More prevalent in the last hour or so.
Bilats on all our borders are all good through multiple providers, yet the BYE message(s) we are getting back from Msft indicate they never received our ACKs.

Usual “Nothing to see here” statuses on Msft side.

Might be impacting other parts of their network, but can only ask what I am seeing atm 😊

Thanks and have a great weekend all!

Regards,
[cid:image001.png at 01D6724C.7C68EB20]
Sean Agius