[AusNOG] dark fibre encryption

Iain Ashley iain.ashley at ids-g.com
Thu Apr 9 12:15:19 EST 2020

Hi Alex
We do this - happy to contact off list.  Norwegian company, solid tech - L1 hitless crypto, upstream vendor agnostic.

Regards

Iain Ashley
CTO
Independent Data Solutions Pty. Ltd.
+61 406 537 128
+61 2 8205 3139
iain.ashley at ids-g.com
www.ids-g.com
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Hi

I do agree with the statement, but I need encryption at the phy layer.