[AusNOG] dark fibre encryption

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Apr 7 11:07:09 EST 2020

--- pat at ge3k.net wrote:
From: Patrick Ohearn <pat at ge3k.net>

Senetas's CN series hardware are another option -
https://www.senetas.com/products/cn-encryptors/

Australian, ASX listed company if that matters.

And closely related to the military and gov't... :)

"We began by solving a mission-critical, high-speed
data network problem for an Australian Government
law enforcement organisation. Shortly after Senetas
Corporation was established, the US Government and
defence agencies came to us...we are proud to name
them still among our most loyal customers; along
with other Government agencies"

I'd like to know more bout this statement:
"...secure file sharing with data sovereignty
control"

scott