[AusNOG] Spare 10G links

Phillip Britt phil at team.aussiebroadband.com.au
Sat Sep 28 12:26:11 EST 2019

Hi all,

Due to recent upgrades to 100G, l have a number of 10G links still in contract that l am looking to offload.  Each has roughly 18 months to run on its contract.  Carrier is Superloop.

The routes specifically are:
Vocus DC 530 Collins Melbourne to Vocus DC 1 William St Perth
Vocus DC 59 Doody Street Alexandria to Over the Wire 100 Wickham Street Fortitude Valley
NextDC S1 to NextDC B1

If you are interested in any or all of the links, please contact me off list.  We would arrange for them to be cross connected to you rather than run via the Aussie Broadband network.  All are available immediately.

Regards,
Phil