[AusNOG] Adam Internet SMTP Woes

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Sep 18 13:21:55 EST 2019

I assume its the mail server you used to send this post? If so, how long
have you been allocated that IP?

On 18/09/2019 12:22, Stephen Argent wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Long story short, I've been trying to fight with firstline support just to get in contact with someone responsible for asav.adam.com.au. Unfortunately I couldn't get firstline to understand the issue - they just kept claiming that they're not hosting our domain. Didn't understand that inbound emails can be blocked (claiming it can only happen on outbound) and so forth.
>
> Long story short, need to speak with someone from Adam about getting our mail server's IP unblocked (it's being blocked at asav.adam.com.au). We DKIM sign all emails for all outbound etc - just need to find out what the process is for getting those allowed as our customers cannot email Adam customers. Off-list contact please.

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/