[AusNOG] WFH users on Aussie Broadband 1 way audio over VPN.

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:27:03 EST 2019

As the resident VoIP guy, let me just say - this is not an Aussie
issue. One way Audio is *always* NAT (and the 0.01% time it's not, is
not statistically significant).

If you're running a VPN, and traffic is flowing over that VPN, then
whatever is on the other end of that VPN is getting confused with NAT.

Feel free to hit me up offlist and I'll help you debug your issues.

--Rob