[AusNOG] Came across this

Lachlan Gilmour lachlan.gilmour at surfpacific.com.au
Wed Sep 11 14:18:53 EST 2019

I don't think anyone will retry explaining ;)

Lachlan Gilmour
ICT Support Technician

w : surfpacific.com.au
p : +61 7 5571 1161 <+61755711161>
f : +61 7 5676 6652
e : lachlan.gilmour at surfpacific.com.au

: Suite 30307, Level 3, Tower 3 Southport Central Commercial,
  9 Lawson Street, Southport, Queensland 4215, Australia.

<http://remote.surfpacific.com/>
*Legal Notice:* If this email message is received by other than the named
addressee(s), then the recipient is requested immediately to notify us and
delete the email from the recipient’s computer memory and to destroy all
hard and other copies of it. Privilege is not waived or lost by reason of a
mistaken delivery or transmission to other than the addressee. Please