[AusNOG] AAPT Outage?

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Tue Sep 10 21:49:31 EST 2019

Third time in the last 2 weeks this same issue had occurred, Iris becoming beyond a joke.

On 10 Sep 2019, at 21:30, "mike at ozonline.com.au" <mike at ozonline.com.au> wrote:

No ADSL/NBN authentication over our AAPT AGVC.
Last authentication request received from AAPT was 14:51
Can't log fault tickets.
Their escalations number is down.
Support line just says they're having a network outage. I imagine so.