[AusNOG] Layer2 NBN & 4G

SIP ISP mrsipisp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:24:36 EST 2019

Hello Members,

I am interested in gathering some feedback and insight into getting into
the Layer2 NBN and 4G area.
I have a fair few parties interested in using my services for their
internet needs in and around Metro Sydney, Metro Melbourne, Bendigo,
Ballarat, Sunshine and Warrigul.

I have been in communication with AAPT whom no longer offer their NWB
service which I am unsure as to why this is. But I am purely looking for
Layer2 so I can take care of my own realm and authentication.

Any help, insight or food for thought would be greatly appreciated.

BR
Simon