[AusNOG] Telstra Wi-Fi calling on our network.

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sun Oct 13 19:59:45 EST 2019

I was thinking, just blackhole all traffic for prefixes originated from AS1221, that would solve the issue!

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

On 13 Oct 2019, at 19:52, Bradley Amm <brad at bradleyamm.com> wrote:

Based on the tone of the thread he may as well block Netflix as they are using the network to get videos, smtp to non Aussie online customers and sip to non Aussie online servers. While at it block calls from those sip servers to non customers.