[AusNOG] Telstra Wi-Fi calling on our network.

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 12:54:04 EST 2019

It's not truly complex.

It's as simple as asking what the OP's customers are paying for.

Are they paying for Internet access, or are they paying for Internet
access excluding the over-the-top services that Telstra are providing?

If it is the latter, then it needs to be explicitly called out in the
ISP's T&Cs/SFOA. If it is not in the latter, the OP is in trouble with
the ACCC.

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees