[AusNOG] Cisco IE4000 Industrial Ethernet L3 Switch

Chris Gibbs chris at chribbsdesign.com.au
Fri Oct 4 16:07:04 EST 2019

Solid in the field. I've deployed into multiple industrial environments without issues.

Not as versatile as the ie3000 with the expansion modules but there seems to be a lot more integration from Cisco regarding these platforms.

They also support resilient Ethernet and precision timing, making them handy for utility or manufacturing.

No mc-lag.