[AusNOG] Microsoft cloud issues?

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Tue Nov 26 19:45:23 EST 2019

Yeah they also announced Azure Arc
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/azure-arc/
Which lets you run Azure infostructure in your own DC on your own network.
Which I would love to say increases uptime but it also makes things significantly complex and the SLA around that I imagine would be shared as MS don't have full control.
But for customers that want control themselves as well as close to 100% uptime it’s a great solution as you can run services across your own facilities and even on multiple clouds.
Regards Chad.

Chad Kelly
Manager
CPK Web Services