[AusNOG] Microsoft cloud issues?

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Thu Nov 21 17:20:17 EST 2019

Yeah for a small team Express Route would be overkill.
Most providers on this list should have direct connectivity though
As an example Vocus connects directly in both Sydney and Melbourne and so do Telstra.
Microsoft are putting a significant amount of effort into their partner network  they want partners to get end customers onto the CSP platform, so support for the products should increase significantly over coming months.
This is also ware a multi cloud strategy comes in handy, its more aimed at enterprise customers, but prevents the issue of a single point of failure if one service falls over completely.

Chad Kelly
Manager
CPK Web Services
Phone 03 52730246