[AusNOG] Office365 Exchange Security contact

Martin - StudioCoast martin.sinclair at studiocoast.com.au
Tue May 21 01:56:26 EST 2019

Hi all,

Does anyone have a contact on the Office365/Exchange security team?
The issue we are seeing is any emails sent from one of our IPs to any
Office365 customer ends being hijacked and routed to a completely
different, unrelated Office365 customer.
Looks like they have a global mail flow rule somehow attached to our IP
without our permission.

I have tried to go through the standard Office365 support channels, but
so far the representatives have been unable to grasp the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin