[AusNOG] AAPT Issues QLD

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri May 17 09:28:39 EST 2019

Yep about 3 weeks ago, hopefully the resolution is as quick.

Thanks guys.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 17 May 2019, at 09:27, Bryce Mackiewicz <Bryce at fusiontech.com.au> wrote:

We have 2 AAPT DSL services down at the moment. We also have logged individual faults.

Isn't the first time this has happened to these services recently, last time AAPT advising it was an issue with an unresponsive network card which they had to reset.

Thanks,
Bryce Mackiewicz
Nexus One Pty Ltd