[AusNOG] 3/4G modem sms

Scott Wilson siridar at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:47:57 EST 2019

Ah, AFAIK, Telstra have never offered a 3G 900mhz product, only 850("Next
G") and 2100 (3G).Likewise, AFAIK Optus have never offered a 850/2100 -
only 900/2100. Telstra 2100mhz is EOL from what I understand.

@Nick Edwards - when you say alert SMS's, what do you mean? If this is for
alert SMS to NOC/support staff when it all hits the fan, have you
considered something like site24x7?