[AusNOG] MimeCast

Burt Mascareigne Burt at stormnetwork.com.au
Wed May 8 18:10:42 EST 2019

Hey All

We’re having multiple problems with various client’s using Office 365 to Mimecast.
We’re getting the SPF failures and DKIM failures, and emails are being rejected.  We’ve been trying to figure it out for a week, and I just noticed a Mimecast server we ping was working, and now is not working.  It’s almost like they have servers dying or something.
I’m just now wondering if there’s some funky network issue going on between Microsoft and Mimecast, Microsoft tech support is like talking to a brick wall, and Mimecast refuse to talk to us, because we’re not the client…
Have you guys had any weird and wonderful errors with Mimecast?
Burt