[AusNOG] Anybody else effected by this Telstra Data Advantage Outage at GSU

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri May 3 08:15:44 EST 2019

Morning Everyone,

We had services restored just after 7 last night, had physical link return and all was well.

Just before midnight we saw all MAC’s disappear and we’ve not able to see any EVC’s, has anyone else has this problem?

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au