[AusNOG] Wanted - Fibre connectivity in Peterborough SA

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Fri Mar 22 11:02:06 EST 2019

John,

Yes, and we are aware it is a challenging area.

What we’re after is a backup connection which will only be used if the primary connection (also 1G) fails. Any connection type that can exceed 200Mbps would be considered. Sorry for not including that in my original email – I’m still gathering information.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet