[AusNOG] NBN POI contact

Joshua Cameron JoshuaC at ace.com.au
Mon Mar 11 09:13:52 EST 2019

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get some costs involved with getting into the local POI to resell NBN services (CVC, IP transit, rack costs, etc.) to compare against going through a national wholesaler.

I'm having trouble getting in contact with the right department at NBN Co. Their main phone number can't transfer me to anyone, and I just get an email address that doesn't respond.

If anyone has any contacts or can point me in the right direction, that'd be great.

Cheers,

Joshua Cameron
Software Developer/Systems Administrator
Office:  02 4861 8888
Direct:   02 4861 8803
Email:   joshuac at ace.com.au<mailto:joshuac at ace.com.au>