[AusNOG] ISP in Melbourne and Sydney

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Jun 13 08:32:35 EST 2019

Superloop are amazing!

[https://info.serversaustralia.com.au/hubfs/Brand-2018/logo-font-sau.gif]
Jared Hirst
Chief Executive Officer
P: (02) 8115 8801 M: 0457 737 837
4 Amy Close, Wyong, NSW 2259
Need assistance? We are here 24/7 +61 2 8115 8888
[https://app.frontapp.com/api/1/noauth/companies/servers_australia_pty_ltd/seen/msg_34h0n5x/0/effbf41c.gif]
Thu, 13 Jun at 8:27 am, <mehmet at akcin.net<mailto:mehmet at akcin.net>> wrote:

hi there,

recently one of our customers has received a minor DDoS attack (sub10g) and this has resulted in my customer's upstream to shut the customer down which has sparked lots of issues with their customers.

long story short, looking for a reliable network who can provide 1x10G in SYD, 1x10G in Melbourne reliable connectivity and can do better than other ISP which has disconnected us under tiny ddos.

if you know someone, I would appreciate points, thank you all.