[AusNOG] Vocus decided to Not?

Brent Paddon brent.paddon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:27:25 EST 2019

>From the scant info I have, as it relates to the 5GN owned facility
only...Lvl 15...

Apparently power in local area went out (we know of at least one building
in the local area that also lost power at same time).

Seems [some?] UPS's did not hold load, but generators started.  Hence power
came back (running on Generator).  Then when mains was available again, the
generators stopped and load was transferred back to mains, but of course
UPS's not working meant a second outage.

It would be nice if someone from 5GN would make an official statement about
the issue.

Brent