[AusNOG] NBN and /24

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Thu Jul 18 11:33:20 EST 2019

It isn't "fancy stuff," it's a standard part of their service. NBN with
a business pack, open a ticket and they'll route prefixes for you.

(IPv6 prefixes too)

I have no idea whether it's hard or annoying to get them to fix it when
it breaks because, touch wood, it hasn't. It just does what it says on
the box.

   - mark