[AusNOG] Locate a Telstra DSL service from details in a RADIUS packet?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Jul 9 16:41:59 EST 2019

Hi,

Possibly a dumb question.

In our RAIDUS packets generated from our LAC we have a bunch of information
about Telstra DSL services when they terminate on our network. We have a
rogue service that we are trying to locate the FNN it's actually on, but
that useful data is not in the RADIUS packets.

Does anyone know if it's possible to find the FNN in reverse from the
RADIUS packet?

The Calling-Station-ID lists the DSLAM card and port it's on, but I can't
see any way to map that back to a physical service.

Thanks,
Andrew