[AusNOG] OzHosting issues

Cameron Murray cameron.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:14:45 EST 2019

The page appears to be hosted externally to their network; Snippet for your
troubles:

Issue:
INW12131
Update
Time: 5:37am

Our network vendor is still currently working on this issue.

We understand the issue is related to BGP routing and our network vendor is
aiming at resolving the issue quickly.

Further updates will be made

Kind Regards,
OzHosting.com Support Team

We are experiencing issues with our network provider which is affecting the
accessibility of all services hosted by OzHosting.

Our engineers are working with our Network provider to resolve this issue
quickly.

Further updates will be provided

Kind Regards,
The Ozhosting.com Team