[AusNOG] Assistance and Access Bill moves to PJCIS

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:36:06 EST 2019

How annoying.

Fair enough they have new terms of reference, but from the original landing
page it's not obvious there's a new enquiry.

To ensure the process maintains continuity, they need to link through to
the new enquiry from the old landing page. Even APH staff seem confused
where advice I had received from PJCIS 10/12 was call for submissions was
yet to be determined.

I've posted a support ticket so hopefully we'll see an update to the main
page:

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6195

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins