[AusNOG] Network Atlas (was Re: AUSNOG)

Brad Peczka brad at bradpeczka.com
Fri Jan 4 20:38:01 EST 2019

Not entirely.

I think the Trident cable has been cancelled (Paul?), and Australia West Express appears to be little more than a website and some press releases.

Happy to be proven wrong on both of the above, but with ASC and the Indigo cables either online or close to being online (and SMW3 being 50/50 depending on the phase of the moon), the need for the other systems is currently somewhat diminished.

Regards,
-Brad.