[AusNOG] Job Seeking

Abanob Salib abanob_salib95 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 12:26:18 EST 2019

To whom it may concern

I'm writing to express my interest in an entry level/graduate position as IT Support Technician/Network Engineer. I graduated from RMIT University, Melbourne with masters of Telecom & Network Engineering in Dec 2018. Have a wide experience in Networks, switches, routers, LANs, WANs, VOIP, DNS, DHCP as well as technical support experience. Currently undergoing Google IT program certificate online. Looking for a full-time job as Junior Network Engineer/ IT Support Technician in a company that will aid my development and skillset into the career. I currently reside in Melbourne but willing to relocate if required.

Please contact me for further discussion.

Sincerely
Abanob Nassif