[AusNOG] APNIC EC ELECTION - NOMINATIONS

Justin Kaitapu Justin.Kaitapu at ezinet.to
Tue Feb 19 17:02:42 EST 2019

Dear Members,

Initially, I was aware that being nominated to the Executive Council Member election for APNIC would be a challenge for anyone in the Pacific Region, mainly due to proportion and members within our Pacific Region. Having being nominated, I'm humbled to at least give it a try.

I seek your support and vote for the Executive Council Member of APNIC, if voted in, quite humbly I will be your voice for Oceania within the Council. It is in my view that having a member within the Pacific Region will be advantageous to all of us.

I understand the voting process is a simple matter for those of you who are members of APNIC, using your access to your myapnic and just follow the voting tab.

For more details and information on APNIC EC Election Nominees, please refer to https://conference.apnic.net/47/elections/nominations/

I thank you in advance for your support.

Malo,

Justin Kaitapu | | | EziNET Tonga Ltd
Dateline Bld, Hala Bypass, Ma'ufanga, Nuku'alofa
P.O Box 2867, Kingdom of Tonga. South Pacific.
P (+676) 550-0000 | M (+676) 875-1853 (+64) 2825587361 | justin.kaitapu at ezinet.to<mailto:justin.kaitapu at ezinet.to>

Notice of Confidentiality:

"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of relevant business or entity of the sender, we do not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication."